Inbound and Outbound Call Center Agents
Location : Fort Worth TX US 76155
% of Travel Required : None
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Entry Level
Education : High School or equivalent
Job Description :
CO-OP Member Center, a CO-OP Financial Services company, provides a flexible 24/7 call center solution for credit union member services and loan services, including by-phone, Internet and indirect lending.
As a leader in our industry, we strive to maintain our high quality levels and superior customer service by hiring qualified individuals who share our philosophy and exhibit the same attitude with coworkers and members alike.
CO-OP Member Center is currently recruiting Inbound and Outbound Call Center Agents to join our team. Part-time and full-time shifts are available. Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Although not an inclusive list, a Call Center Agent is responsible for performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
· Takes incoming telephone calls from customers and/or delivers scripted or non-scripted message to customers via telephone during designated hours;
· Responds appropriately to customer objections and questions;
· Delivers accurate description of product and/or service to customers; Provides accurate information and instruction to customers in accordance with campaign guidelines;
· Navigates computer systems to properly conduct the objective of the campaign and locate customer data or other electronic information;
· Records each call by accurately documenting status and comments in the appropriate database or platform;
· Routes callers to appropriate department when required; Resolves problems within bounds of authority or requests assistance from other team members or Team Lead as necessary;
· Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets;
· Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team members;
· Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of CO-OP Member Center.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of professionals supporting the credit union industry, please submit your resume for consideration.
Due to the large number of responses, we will only be able to respond to those that are selected for interviews.
CO-OP Member Center offers a competitive salary, lucrative incentive program and comprehensive benefit plans. EOE.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)